Information for visitors and general rulesWhile in the hospital, all persons are required to observe the hospital rules.
Visiting hours are 14:00–19:00 (other times possible upon prior agreement).
Information for visitors
Visitors are required to observe Fertilitas’ hospital rules.
- Visiting hours are 14:00–19:00 (other times possible upon prior agreement). For additional information on visiting times, please contact the department nurse.
- Visiting patients staying in the intensive care unit must be scheduled beforehand with the staff.
- Visitors and day surgery patients are asked to leave overclothes in the coatroom.
- Before entering the ward, visitors are asked to use a special hand disinfectant, which is located on the wall of the department corridor.
- The department has the right to restrict visitors presenting a risk of infection from staying in the hospital until their medical condition has improved or, in the case of a risk of droplet infection, require them to wear a face mask. During high seasons of infectious diseases, the hospital’s management board may enforce a partial or full quarantine in the hospital (for the protection of hospitalised patients).
- Visiting with pets is prohibited.
- There is a cafeteria on the first floor of the hospital, which is open from 9:00 to 16:00. There is also a coffee machine on the first floor, which can be used throughout the day.